When it comes to gifts for best friends, I like to keep it simple and fun. It’s best to do gifts that a) they will love b) you can share an inside joke about c) make sure everyone knows your best friend is yours. Here are a handful of my faves:
1. The Homegirls Bracelets ($32): The equivalent of a best friend’s heart necklace, this set of bracelets is just one of the markers so people know your bff is yours and yours only.
2. One Hope Gold Glitter Wine ($59): Who doesn’t love to turn up with a purpose? Every bottle sold from One Hope provides a meal to 15 children in need…and your bestie ends up with a super cute, glittery bottle. Helloooo NYE selfies!
3. DVF Micro Secret Agent Leather Crossbody Bag ($106): Micro bags were all the rage this Fall, and this DVF iteration of the trend is luxe and stylish. This screams “girl, I got you when we go hit a night out on the town”. What says BFF more than that?
4. Elizabeth & James Obi Ring ($65): I really love giving my girlfriend’s jewelry. You get multiple wears out of it, and everytime you look down you’re reminded of me, LOL. We are all big fans of minimal jewelry, and this one is just a beauty.
5. “Baby Mama” Tee ($20): My friends and I have a thing about calling one another “Baby Mama”. It’s a badge of honor, really. Here’s a shirt to commemorate our love.