Gifts for men can be pretty simple if you let it. I love my husband and his quirky ways, so I just look for really ridiculous things like virtual reality headsets and vintage Genesis consoles. And selfishly, I get beard tonic. No one wants roughness rubbing on their faces.
1. Immerse Plus Virtual Reality Headset: Because, why not? This has glowing reviews everywhere. All he needs to do is download an app for 3D games and movies, and he’s out of your hair for hours. (but also this is an awesome toy to play with when he’s not around!).
2. Skull Decanter & Shot Glasses Set: This is a conversation starter, and feels like a super boss statement during poker night (and again, something I’d pour my wine into and pretend to be super cool when he’s not around).
3. Herbivore Botanicals Beard Tonic Set: I’m a sucker for a strong beard, so why not make it sexy for everyone involved? This apparently smells like all of the sexy woodsmen you’ve ever needed, so do both of yourselves a favor.
4. Eison Triple Thread: Every man needs a good suit, especially a custom one. Let Eison Thread take the complication out of the way – you can choose the cloth of the pieces, the lining of the jackets, the fit, etc. It takes about 4 weeks to build and send, so act quickly! Don’t have the time? You can buy directly from the site without customizing as well.
5. The 5th Melbourne Minimal Watch: A classic man needs a classic watch, no? The New Yorker in me cannot resist this all-black piece with an italian leather band.
7. Cal & Kay Warren Credit Card Holder: Without fail, I buy my husband a wallet every year. To shake it up, I’d surprise him with a card holder. Wasn’t expecting that, huh!? The french leather exterior and red suede lining makes this a beautiful, elevated choice that will last forever.
8. SEGA Genesis Classic Game Console: OMG YES. Let’s admit, we’d buy these for the men in our lives, but we actually plan on playing this 24/7. I’m a BOSS at Sonic!
9. “Shake Stir Sip” Cocktail Book: For the most interesting men in the world.
10. ILY Couture “Spoken For” Hubby Tee: Because you’s mine.