Gifts for a beauty lover are pretty simple – get the best of the beauty and body products, whether she’s a beauty pro or just an enthusiast like myself. My go-to is Sephora, but other shops like ASOS and especially Urban Outfitters have some fun options as well.
1. NUDESTIX #BerryNudeLips Mini Set: NUDESTIX became my favorite thing while on vacation in Paris because of their versatility and ease of use (plus, the tin it comes in doubles as a mirror). A quick swipe on the lip and cheek give that jingle bell flush in a snap.
2. “FACE by Pixiwoo” book: This book comes highly recommended by every site I looked on. I’m a girl that needs many instructions when it comes to my face, and this beautiful, detailed book provides just that.
3. Frank Body Coffee Scrub: Frank Body Coffee Scrub is for the beauty-obsessed friend that will try any trend once (and live to take a selfie of it).
4. Sephora Collection “Mask It!” All Over Set: This set of Sephora Collection masks screams Sunday-Funday-With-The-Girls-While-Binge-Watching-Your-Favorite-Show. I’m a face mask collector, so this set excites the shit out of me.
5. Sephora Collection Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set: Apparently charcoal powder keeps bristles clean and helps them last longer. Double Whammy, I’m sold!
6. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Luxury Gift Set: I’m fake bourgie, and so are my friends. Let’s pretend together, lol. Ditch the cutesy, floral scents and get with this mature, luxurious ish.
7. Foreo LUNA Mini: Outside of this being so cute, this facial brush is soft AF. I love that it charges via USB (I hate plugging things into the wall in 2016), and that you can buy different ones based on your skin type. I actually own this and I swear by it.
8. Sigma Beauty Dry’N Shape Tower: My MUA friends hate when their brushes lose shape. They complain about it all of the time. This Dry’N Shape Tower is genius in that it hangs your brushes so they can air dry while simultaneously reshaping the bristles. SO cool.
9. “Merry Lip Kit” from Kylie Cosmetics: Almost everyone is obsessed with Kylie Lip Kits so…why not.